Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sunday Post

That is perhaps the most clever title I have ever come up with! And now for the most clever intro I have ever come up with. (Please note the massive amounts of sarcasm). Haha, but anyway, that aside, let's go onto the... BIG THREE!!

1) Review Session: Today I went to a review session which was not really helpful at all. The person running it was an undergrad who had some idea what he was talking about, but not enough to have a real grasp on the material or help us prepare for the exam. A group of friends and I ended up just going back to Hendrick House and studying on our own, and now, after I'm done writing this blog post, I'll go back to studying!

2) Dinner: Tonight, a group of friends and I went out to Cravings for dinner. Cravings, I probably mentioned the place before, is a Chinese restaurant that serves cheap, but good food! Although I had to leave dinner early to go to the third point on the Big Three.

3) Group Project: At 7 tonight I met up with some people in my leadership class to work on our Multicultural project. We have to talk about ageism and how it applies to the workplace and leadership. We got a lot done and I think we'll be pretty well off for our presentation on Thursday.

Alright, now back to work drone! (That is referring to me!). I mean- back to studying. Bye now!!

1 comment:

  1. Comment on number 1! aww I hate it when that happens :\ Hopefully you got more done studying with your friends than at the review session!

    ReplyDelete