Sunday, October 23, 2011

Post on the 7th or 1st day of the week, depending on the country calendar.

It'sa Sunday. It'sa blog post! Let'sa go!

1) Today I went over to the Quigley's for service. It was actually pretty good. If you didn't see it, In Jin Nim wasn't speaking, instead Reverend Shanker gave the sermon. He talked about unity and love, and coupled it with several anecdotes from his life, so it was interesting. Afterwards, Mrs. Quigley, their son Joshua, and I went over to this elderly lady's house and helped rake her yard.

2) After that, I worked on homework and studied ECE 190 for about two hours. Not so much fun there, haha.

3) And then tonight, Steve and I went out to go swimming. And after we were both dead tired, we went out to Cravings- Chinese food- for dinner. Food tastes so much better after a difficult work out. And since I haven't swam in a long time, I was using muscles I rarely use. Now I'm going to finish up some stuff and go to bed early (i.e. before midnight).

Bye now, dear readers!!

1 comment:

  1. Comment on number 3! Ooh, I haven't gone swimming in forever. That sounds fun though. :D I love the feeling you get after swimming!

    ReplyDelete