Friday, October 28, 2011

Post Number 50!

Wahoo! Post number 50!! The big five-oh, let's go!

1) Yesterday we celebrated one of my friend's birthday. We got him a cake and sang in the cafeteria so that was pretty fun!

2) Today in leadership class we talked about Transformational leadership, the ability to bring people to their full potential and inspire them. We also watched a video on Michelle Obama and another on Steve Jobs, both charismatic and inspiring leaders. Someday I hope to be as articulate and as great of a leader as they are.

3) Tonight I finished up some essays for this LeaderShape workshop, a week long event where we work and learn more about leadership. I'll turn in my application tomorrow and hopefully get accepted.

Well, I'm gonna go to bed. Good night, dear readers. Happy 50 Posts, and here's to 50 more!

1 comment:

  1. Comment on number 2! That's interesting about what you learned. I wrote an essay on the power of persuasion and influence for my english class (Think I told you about it), and that was one of the points I included- the power to inspire and motivate others. Definitely a great trait to have.

    ReplyDelete