Sunday, October 16, 2011

Some snazzy, catchy title

Hello there! Firstly, apologies for this being a couple hours late. But as a wise monkey once said, it doesn't matter! It's in the past! So moving onward, let's do the... BIG THREE!

1. Today a group of friends and I went to curtis orchards. Over there they have apples, pumpkins, basically everything when you think of "autumn." It was really fun, I didn't buy a bag of apples (mostly because it cost $9 for a little bag), but I "sampled" different varieties and they are really good. Then we went pumpkin picking. Now, I decided to either go the super huge, or super small route. No where in between. And since the super huge ones are more expensive, I got the tiniest pumpkin they got, and plan to carve it. Wish me luck! After the orchard, we went back to this grove area and had a fire with hotdogs. It was a good day. =)

2. But the day was not over yet! That night, two friends of mine who are in a band were playing a concert. So a group and I got together to help support them. My friends were actually pretty good- guitarist and bassist. But after they went on there was- can you guess it?- If you said death metal band, you'd be right. I don't really understand the appeal of loud unintelligible lyrics being screamed over drums and guitar. At least it wasn't as bad as the time we listened to death metal in the library, haha. (And by "we" I mean one of my readers and I.)

3. After the concert, we (And by "we" I mean the group of friends I was with) went back to a friend's apartment and we just hung out and watched anime. That's actually the reason for this post being so late. No access to a computer! Haha, well anyway, I'll catch up with you later today. Take care!!

1 comment:

  1. Comment on number 1! That sounds like a lot of fun. I absolutely love autumn! Try and post a pic after you carve that cute little pumpkin ;)
    P.S. I remember that day at the library for battle of the bands... Remember we were writing back and forth on your ipod? That was so funny. Good times!

    ReplyDelete