Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sah-tur-dae

Hello, it's Saturday which can only mean one thing! Update!! So here a-we a-go!

1. This afternoon was Arboretum Day with Treehouse Society. We all went to the Arboretum- some of my readers know the place- and played kickball, climbed trees, and went by the Japanese Zen Garden. My team won the kickball game, but it was really close! 12 to 11. And guess who made the winning point! =) Then when we climbed trees, guess who made it to the top! Well, I guess that wasn't a competition, but it was still an amazing view. And then we walked through the Japanese garden. It wasn't nearly at the level of the one we went to, but still was very pleasant. It was great seeing the Treehouse Society people again and just hanging out.

2. After the Arboretum Day, I spent the rest of the afternoon studying. I have two tests so I have to get ready for that. Tomorrow will be even more studying, so I have that to look forward to. Woo!!

3. Then tonight, some friends were going to an observatory a couple miles off campus with the astronomical society. They invited me to go with, so tonight we drove out to star gaze. I am so glad I went, the sky was absolutely amazing. It was unlike anything you see in the suburbs or even while camping. We had telescopes and were able to see jupiter! Along with three of its moons. It was a really amazing experience seeing the vastness of the universe and all it has to offer. Truly amazing.

Bye now, see you tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, your day seemed so much fun! I want to comment on both 1 AND 3! *high five* for making the winning point in kickball :D and I've always wanted to stargaze! You guys saw Jupiter? Pretty impressive!

    ReplyDelete