Friday, September 30, 2011

What starts with an "L" and rhymes with Great? =)

I am terribly sorry for the lateness of this. I've been meaning to write it all day, but I've been out/busy with classes and works...

1) Today in programming studio we got our tests back. I didn't get as high as I would've liked, but I still got above average, which in college is always a good thing. They have yet to release the curve, but anyone in the top 60% get A-C's. Shooting for a B, but hopefully a high one!

2) This Monday I have my first Discrete Mathematics test, so I'll be studying a lot this weekend for that. Today was a review day. I got most of the first half stuff, but still need to work on the second half. People volunteered to do problems on the board for points on the test, so I already have 2 points working towards it. =)

3) Tonight I went to this Computer Exploitation workshop/competition. Some speakers from a hacking convention came and talked about security, hacking, and overall computer stuff. There was also a competition in jeopardy style with questions on x86 programming, debugging, etc. I originally came thinking I'll just have fun and learn, but then I started answering some of the questions right. They were really difficult questions too, on stuff I never learned before. And I ended the night with third place! And what's cooler is the top 3 get gift certificates! So yay to that!

Alright, I'm gonna go back to work, and tomorrow I'll actually update on time!!

1 comment:

  1. Comment on number 3- Nice! *high five* What were the giftcards for? :D

    ReplyDelete