Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thor's Day

Hello, dear readers. We're back, and updating on time. Whoa! Craziness, I know! You better believe it! So, with all the fun and frillies out of the way, let's get on to the... Dun da da daaa!! BIG THREE!

1) Yesterday was the Engineering Study Abroad fair. I checked it out and got some info on Japan. Still need to figure a lot of stuff out (moneys!) but it would be awesome to spend a semester or year over there.

2) Last night was also the first Treehouse Society event. It was just an informational, meet-n-greet thing, but still great to see everyone again. We have our start of the year picnic this Saturday. I'll let you know how it goes on that post!

3) And today, as you know with my Tuesday and Thursdays is my busy busy day! I had Leadership- we talked about our core values and what is important to us. Character Counts tries to push forward the leading values in people. Then in ECE 190 we talked about the instruction set architecture of the LC-3. It wasn't so bad, but things are starting to pick up in the class. After that I had Interaction arts where we went over HTML and CSS (both mark up languages used to make websites), so that was cool. And in Time Arts we started stop motion films. My partner and I are doing a 2D, construction animation. We just made all the objects and characters today and will start filming on Monday/Tuesday.

Anyway, that's the run-through my day. Now I haven't gotten dinner yet so I'm getting late night. Bye now!!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I'm gonna comment on 3! First off, when you mentioned character counts it made me think of elementary schoolxD and your construction animation sounds so cool! I wish I could see it when you're done!

    ReplyDelete