Thursday, September 1, 2011

One More Day Until I Come Home For the Weekend!!

I believe the title says it all! Tomorrow I'm coming home for the weekend! And I know how most weekends come in the two-pack variety, but not this one! Three days off, three days on for awesomeness!! =D

So, don't you know, let's get a go, big three, yo!

1) Last night I worked out in the gym downstairs. And then for the rest of today my arms and legs were killing me. I originally intended to just spend half hour, but then another friend stopped by and we ended up lifting for an hour. It's a good kind of tired, but I'm still sore... And in related, tonight (Thursday night) I went for a run. It was only 5 miles or so, but the weather outside was pretty hot so it was kinda hard. I can't wait to go biking again though!

2) Today in ECE 190 we talked about memory (computer memory!) and finite state machines. I'm understanding it a lot more, and now this stuff is a lot more interesting- 11:11! By the way!- It's amazing how such complex systems are build from simple parts.

3) And tonight it was a friend's birthday. So we got him a cake and had a little celebration for him downstairs. Nice little break from the norm!

Well, good night and see you tomorrow!!

1 comment:

  1. comment on number 3! yayy another birthday :D birthdays are fun. what kind of cake was it? :P

    ReplyDelete