Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Fifteenth Day of the Ninth Month of the Two Thousand Eleventh Year

Another way of saying Thursday! Well, I did have some snazzy intro, but let's just get on with the- Say it with me!- BIG THREE!!

1) Yesterday it was raining. Bleh. And I left my umbrella in my room! In the morning, I went to a career and spoke with some people about possible internships. I looked at Shutterfly (photo company) and Ooyala (a video company), which really interested me. After the job fair, I got lunch and then went to my job training. I start this Monday, so I'll give an update with how that goes!

2) After my job training and class yesterday, I went to the art building and finished up my art project. I thought it turned out pretty well. But instead of me telling you, let me show you and you tell me what you think!



3) I got out of class early today so I was actually able to get dinner! And I'm really glad too, because we had the most amazing dessert ever! Flambe Bananas! It was a sundae with bananas, on fire! It tasted really good, I hope they make it again.

Until next time, bye now!!

1 comment:

  1. comment on number 2 AND 3! your cartoon is awesome! The art style is really cool. how long did it take to make?

    and a sundae on fire!? ... AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete