Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sun's Day

Hello again! It is Sunday, er... Almost over with Sunday. And you know what that means? It means blog update, with the Big Three! So let's get this wagon train a rolling!! Aaaaaaaand, go!

1) Today was a work day. Seems to be a lot of those in college. I spent the afternoon working on my interaction art class, which was pretty fun. I've gotten much better with HTML and CSS. Just a little lesson in case you wanted to know. HTML is the backbone of internet webpages. It tells what content is placed where and whatnot. And then CSS is the complement which styles the information to make it look like the interesting sites we have now. Both go hand-in-hand to make up websites. So that's it with the little lesson of the day!

2) For dinner, some friends and I went off-campus to this Vietnamese restaurant and had pho. It's a noodle dish with meat on top in this really tasty broth. Afterwards we went grocery shopping and I got a couple snacks for my dorm. Writing this makes me hungry. I'm gonna get food after this!!

3) And number 3... Hm... Besides working and getting dinner, I didn't really do too much else today. Oh, I was able to talk with Mehdi. I told you how he came back to home, and now is living in Chicago, but we haven't had a chance to catch up with each others' lives, until last night. It's good to finally talk with him again. He seems to be doing well and plans to go to the Art Institute and then possibly transfer to the School of the Arts (with a much better program).

Anyway, all for now, I'll talk to you again this Tuesday. Bye!!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I need to get off soon because mom's mad that I'm still awake. :O She's like YOU NEED TO GET NINE HOURS OF SLEEP, but like that's gonna happen... haha high school just doesn't work like that xD. Anyways, enough about me, now onto you!
    Comment on 3. It's great to hear that Mehdi has returned! You never told me that he did. So is he changing his major then? Nice that you guys could catch up a bit.

    ReplyDelete