Friday, September 23, 2011

Almost the Weekend!!

It's almost the weekend, woo!! Do you know what that means? It means I can study cuz I's gots a midterm on Monday! Anyways, onto the Big Three! And... GO!

1. Alright, not much of anything super interesting or notable really happened today... I'll just run through each of my classes then. Starting out was Leadership, and we talked about Emotional Intelligence. That's how well you gauge your own emotions and those of others. After that was ECE 190, and we started talking about assembly language programming and input output devices (mouse, keyboard, monitor, etc.) Then I had lunch, and afterwards was Interaction Arts. My art classes today weren't so much fun though... We went through a class room critique on eachother's user interfaces, so not too exciting. Then in Time Arts, we just brainstormed short film ideas to do over the weekend. So yeah, those were my classes!

2. Last night I went to the programming lab to do some homework. It was a nice change of pace to just working in my room or the lounge. =)

3. And then tonight, I did (A) homework, (B) homework, or (C) homework? If you guess D, all of the above, you're right!! Haha, I did basic discrete mathematics, which is due tomorrow. We also have a quiz, so I'm gonna be getting to bed after this.

To all my readers out there, good night!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you seem like you had a very intellectual day. Haha, which class out of all of them are your favorite? (this is like a comment on all of them)

    ReplyDelete