Monday, September 26, 2011

12:34 O'Clock

I know this is technically 34 minutes late, but I wanted to write this at 12:34. (But by the time this publishes, it'll probably be a bit later than that.) Okay, so with intro's out of the way, let's get onto the Big Three!!

1) This morning I woke up and had kind of a headache. I think lack of sleep and then inability to go back to sleep. So I took the morning kind of easy. Oh, I caught up and watched new HIMYM and new Office (and Community, but I don't know how much you care about that). HIMYM was really good, but you shouldn't watch it until you're caught up. Did you return Greg's DVDs by the way? And The Office, while not great, wasn't so bad. They reveal the new manager, and I won't spoil it in case you still plan to watch it. And Community, though you don't watch it, was really good. Real funny stuff on all three sides.

2) This afternoon I had a ECE review session which was overall pretty helpful. A couple more hours of studying will help, but I'm not so worried about the test.

3) Then tonight, some friends and I went to this Chinese restaurant for dinner. They don't serve dinner at Hendrick on Sunday nights. I got a fried rice dish and egg drop soup. They also give a LOT of food, so I have a lot of leftovers in my fridge.

Hope all is going well, and see you on Tuesday. I'll let you know how my test goes. Bye now!!

1 comment:

  1. Shugo don't shock me like that. -_- when you said "see you on tuesday" I thought you were coming home! I was thinking "OMG WHAT!?" haha anyways, comment on number 1. No i haven't returned them yet! I'm sorry! I forgot... is he still home? I didn't finish watching them yet and I want to. OMG WHO IS THE MANAGER!? I want to know!

    ReplyDelete