Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Back! Some Things Don't Change.

Well, after being home for the weekend and not updating, we're back! And some things don't change, like my idea "I'll update at the end of the day, but then miss it until the following morning!" I'll work on that and Thursday's update will be sometime in the middle so I don't end up missing it. So, now that we got that stuff out of the way, ONTO THE BIG THREE!

1) I got back Monday night around 11:30. Had a couple things to finish up on for homework, but overall wasn't so bad. I realized I work a lot better in my dorm room than I do at home. I suppose that's since at home, I want to do so much stuff, whereas here, I just have to study/work. Either way, it was great being back for the weekend and able to see some of my readers in person!

2) Yesterday (Tuesday) was my busy day. I have two 80 minute classes and two 3 hour ones. The one good, kinda bad thing is in art classes, I'm completely on top of everything for the next week and a half. We started two projects and me and my partner are already pretty much done with it. So yay to that, not yay to sitting around for a while.

3) And then last night I had a workout. Just went downstairs to lift, so it wasn't that bad. I didn't work out all weekend, so it felt good to be back.

Alright, bye and see you next Thursday, on Thursday!!

1 comment:

  1. I'll comment on number 3! did the busing work out okay with the ticket? and did you ever get your money refunded?

    ReplyDelete