Saturday, September 24, 2011

Saturday Study Day

Hello, dear readers. Actually updating on time, it's a Saturday. So without further ado, let's get onto, the Big Three! Woo!! (See that rhyming? =D)

1. What's the best way to start out a day? Oh, how about a fire drill at 6:30 am? Woke up with the alarm blaring and then had to get outside. First made sure my roommate and suitemates were on their way out. Then we all stood out in the early morning while the firefighters checked all the rooms to make sure everybody made it. Needless to say, it was not much fun.

2. Second thing is even more not as much fun! This afternoon I both worked on homework and studied. I have my first ECE 190 exam this Monday, so I've been studying a lot for that. I also helped one friend grade some papers. It was a little over an hour of work and he's paying me $25, so it's a pretty good deal! =)

3. I noticed I was highly sarcastic in the last two things, so this time I will be genuinely something good that happened. Yesterday I went out for lunch and found a new restaurant that's actually really good! It's called Noodles Doodles and has cheap, good noodles! Oh, and another good thing that happened yesterday, is I took a quiz I was worried about but turned out to be pretty easy. So yay to that!!

Alright, bye now. See you tomorrow!!

1 comment:

  1. Gahh, comment on number 1! I hate fire drills >.< Did you know that last year, the fire alarm went off during the AP test for ap euro!? People thought they would have to retake it, but instead they just gave them more time. It was sort of unfair though because it gave time for people to compare answers :\ haha, anyways, noodles doodles is a funny name. I want to try it!

    ReplyDelete