Saturday, September 17, 2011

Saturday Post

Here we are with yet another update!
Every time I try to use some spiffy intro, but now, I'll just jump into it.
Yeah, so let's go with the... BIG THREE!!

How should I start? Oh, last night, some friends and I saw The Lion King 3D!
It was pretty good. The 3D didn't add too much, but it was cool seeing it in
Theaters. There are so many little jokes I've missed out on in the past.
Or all the complexities of the animation that I never appreciated till now.
My one friend didn't remember the story, so she was shocked when Mufasa died.
It was a fun night overall.

Ending the fun today was just loads and loads of studying.
Love life while you can, cuz in college, the workload really ramps up!
Like I had to write a program in just 1's and 0's, along with writing algorithms.
It's a lot of work, but pretty interesting I suppose.
Excited that I'm done with all my school work for now, at least!

Today I also worked out at the ARC. That stands for
Athletic Recreation Center. The place is huge and they have so much equipment!
Now I'm really tired, but the good kind of tired.
And now I believe it's time to bed. I'm pretty tired and my arms are
Killing me! Alright, well, time for sleep. I just want to wish you
All a good night and update tomorrow! Bye now!!

2 comments:

  1. Comment on number 1! I was wondering how that movie was.. I kinda wanted to see it in 3D too. did you hear that they are releasing titanic in 3D? that sounds interesting... I wanna see lion king on broadway too xD i love this movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I not notice it before!? So cool!

    ReplyDelete