Saturday, September 10, 2011

Saturn's Day

I was about to forget. I was about to hold this post off until tomorrow, but do you know what stopped me? I went onto Facebook and saw one of my readers online. For one of the few times Facebook has actually been helpful. If I had been on Google+, things might have been much differently. Well, without further contemplating alternate universes, let's get onto the... TRES LARGOS!!

Uno) Yo tengo una dia fantastico... Okay, I'm going to go back to English. Today was the Treehouse Society start of the year picnic! This afternoon I went onto the quad and we ate food and played games. Our first game was called Hamburger, and you have to get into groups of two if someone calls milkshake (one person is the cup, the other acts out a straw); three if they call french fries, four for hamburger, and five for cheeseburger. If ever you're caught without a group, you're out! After that we played Ninja. Which I'm sure, er... I hope you're heard of before! I'll show you next time I come home if you don't know it. And the next game we played was Sharks and Minos/tag. After that, everyone was pretty tired, so we just sat around and talked. Overall, it was a really fun afternoon!

2) For the rest of today I worked on homework. I got all my math and ECE and most of my interaction arts done. Not overly interesting, but pretty productive.

3) And lastly, tonight I did a workout. It felt really good, but now I'm feeling pretty sore...

Anyway, until tomorrow, bye now!!

1 comment:

  1. I'll comment on number 1! Yes, of course I know ninja- who doesn't!? :D We need to somehow get a group together and play it next time you're home! 1, 2, 3 NINJA! Haha, anyways your picnic sounds like it was a lot of fun (:

    ReplyDelete