Tuesday, September 27, 2011

On time, whoa!!

First to clarify, I typically mean see you next "woobadoowah" meaning next time there's a blog post. However, next weekend, I will actually be seeing you!! Okay, so with that bit o' business out of the way, onto the- THE BIG THREE!!

1) My ECE 190 test actually went better than I thought it would be. I studied a lot and we were given a cheat-sheet so I felt pretty well prepared. The actual test had 6 problems. The first one was just (1) binary representation so that was super easy, I think I got all points for it. (2) Memory was a bit challenging so I'm kind of worried for that. Then was (3) debugging which I think I pretty much got. After that was (4) finite state machines, which I also think I got all credit for. Then (5) LC-3 logic which was all true-false, so I think I got most of them, but a couple were a little weary. The last question- (6) Assembly Programming- was a little challenging, but I think I got it. Fingers crossed to a good grade! =D

2) I got back from my test around 9:30 last night, and then had a four page paper due this morning. So I was up until 3 or so working on that. I somewhat procrastinated on it, but wanted to spend as much time over the weekend studying for my test. And the paper wasn't that bad, just now I'm kinda tired. It was for leadership class and we had to write about different theories/approaches to leadership and discuss our personal growth.

3) After class today, some friends and I went rock climbing at the Athletic Recreation Center (ARC). It's been months since I last climbed, so I was a little out of it, but I managed to go up 3 5.8 level routes. (A 5.8 grade is about medium-hard difficulty).

Well, now I'm gonna get started working on other homeworks. Take care now!!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I love how we both did similar titles for our blog posts. sibling ESP ;)
    Comment on number 1. I'm glad to hear that your test went well! I'm sure you did good on it :D Let me know what you get!

    ReplyDelete