Monday, October 3, 2011

Suhn-dae

I apologize in advance if this post is kind of short. I've been studying all day and want to get to bed early (since I have a discrete mathematics test tomorrow), but I know I can't go to bed before writing the BIG THREE! So, here we go!

1) This morning I studied and had tea. My friend back home had given me a bunch of tea, but I haven't really been drinking it, so I thought to start now. =) It was really good, a kind of orange spice tea. I really enjoy chai tea though, that's my favorite.

2) Then this afternoon, 10 points to whoever can guess what I did! If you guessed homework and studying, you'd be right! I finished all my math homework, and then worked on my ECE lab. I still have to the the machine problem, but that's not due until Wednesday, so priorities, right? Sundays tend to be fairly productive days.

3) And then tonight for dinner, a bunch of friends and I drove out to McDonalds to eat. We wanted something fast and cheap, so what better place than the golden arches. Unfortunately, most of the conversation was about Supersize Me and the large calorie count of the food, so that wasn't too appetizing. We did get a couple of pieces for the monopoly game. I remember back when we used to be really into it.

Anyway though, time for bed. Talk to you, my dear reader(s) on Tuesday and I'll let you know how my test went. Bye now!!

1 comment:

  1. Chai tea is my favorite too ;) It always makes me think of Christmas. And Sundays are always my study days too! What are you talking about when you said "monopoly game"? That part confused me. Anyways, I just sort of commented on all three! Sorry, next time I'll just comment on one. :)

    ReplyDelete