Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Getting back into the swing of things!

Hello, sorry for the late update! Last night I was really busy and then today I haven't yet had a chance to update, but now I do, so I will!

1) Last night, my roommate, a friend on our floor, and I went over to Taco Bell at midnight (since both of them haven't ever had it before!) And then Luai (my roommate) and I were talking until about 3 am or so. We talked just about life, our ambitions, values, that deep kinda stuff. It's good to get to know him more and become closer as opposed to just two people living in the same room.

2) Then after staying up so late, I forgot to set my alarm clock. And this morning I had an important adviser meeting that I couldn't miss. I woke up exactly 20 minutes before the meeting and was able to make it on time! I don't know if it's just my biological clock, or someone up there loves me, but it was really amazing!

3) This afternoon I had my ELA job and then discrete mathematics class. My group is still waiting for materials to come in, so today they were pretty unproductive. We went to the computer lab and they did some research online, but there wasn't overly too much for them to do. Hopefully next week they'll be ready to get down and do more work!

Anyway, sorry for the lateness and I'll be on time tomorrow. Bye now!!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, comment on number 1 AND 2! First off, it's great that you are getting to know your roommate better! He seems like a cool guy! I can't believe he's never had taco bell before o.O Did he like it?
    And on number 2.. Funny how things work out! Don't you love it when that happens? xD

    ReplyDelete