Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Late is great! No it's not. It's late.

Yeah, as per the title, this blog post is late. Apologies around, let's get down to brass taxes. And that means- da da da DAAA!! Big Three! Let's go!!

1) On Monday I went to two meetings. The first one was with a Genetic Professor talking about this project: Scientific Animations Without Borders. In it, I'll be working on animations teaching how to do agriculture, prevent diseases, and other things to developing countries. The meeting was a mix between info-meeting and interview, but I think I'll be able to work on the project since they're always looking for talented people.

2) And the second meeting had to do with my Leadership Certificate, so this talked about the next step: creating a Personal Development Plan. That just outlines how I want to improve myself and my goals for school and beyond. Over the weekend I'll work on it, and over the next few weeks, I'll be refining it with my leadership coach.

3) For a lot of yesterday and after my classes today, I was in the art computer lab working on some videos for my interaction and time based art classes. It's been fun, but still a lot of work to get it all done.

Alright, I'm gonna get back to work on other homework. Check again with you readers tomorrow, bye!!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, comment on numba 1! That sounds soo cool! You should definitely work on that. Is it like a one time project thing, or will you be making multiple animations?

    ReplyDelete