Sunday, October 30, 2011

Saturday's Post

Sorry about the lateness. I'll do another post later tonight. Maybe instead of S and T days, I should do SMWF (Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Friday) updates. And then I'll be late on those too and it'll become MTTS days. Math question: How many more iterations of delaying posts each day will it take to bring it back onto proper schedule? (I'll post an answer later today for the Sunday post).

Well, anyway, onto the Big Three!!

1) On Friday night, I went to a friend's engineering halloween party, which was pretty fun. I talked to a lot of people and got into a long discussion about water and the world, it was pretty interesting!

2) And all of Saturday was a study day, so I spent half of it studying by myself in the lounge and the other half studying with other friends in the class. I got a lot of programming done and feel more confident for the test. Today will be a study day, too, and later on there will be office hours to answer any additional questions.

3) Eli, the former head of Treehouse Society, graduated last year and now goes to grad school in NYC. So over the weekend, she came to visit. So a bunch of Treehouse Society people and I went out to dinner and then hung out afterwards. It was nice to catch up with everyone again and afterwards we baked cookies (but forgot a key ingredient), so it turned out more like brownies. Still tasted good though!

Anyway, I'll post another later this evening. Bye now!!

2 comments:

  1. Comment on number 3! That sounds fun! What was the key ingredient that you forgot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We used maple syrup instead of molasses!

    ReplyDelete