Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Some creative, witty title that has to do with Tuesday

I say, "Hey! I'll be gone today. But I'll be back coming around the way. Seems like everywhere I go, the more I see, the less I know. But I know. One thing. That I love you!"

Yes, that song has been stuck in my head all day. Pretty good song, so I'm not really complaining. Anyways, without further side- er... top- chatter. Let's go with the Big Three!!

1) On Monday, I had a test in Basic Discrete Mathematics. And it turned out to not be as bad as I thought it would be. A lot of the difficult concepts that I was kinda shakey on- Bernoulli Trials, Bayes's Theorem, geometric progression, etc.- weren't even on the test. So yay! to that. There were still a few kinda tricky problems, but I think for the most part, I did pretty well!!

2) Last night, Steve and I went for a run together. It was the first one in a while. It's still somewhat weird not being his roommate, but I'm making an effort to still stay connected. We did four miles, so that wasn't so bad. And we were able to talk and catch up. I want to try to find the perfect balance between meeting new people and keeping up with current friendships.

3) This Thursday, I have a Leadership test. I'm not so worried about it because a lot of the questions are fairly intuitive, but I've still been studying a bit for it. Hopefully it'll be like my math test and not as bad as expected!! =)

Anyway, I'm going to bed. Kinda surprised I actually made it in! With six minutes to spare!! Good night!

1 comment:

  1. How's your new roommate, by the way? How do you guys get along?
    Comment on number 1. Glad to hear that you think you did well on your test. :) I'm sure you did grrrreat! :D
    Btw, I like that song. :D It's a very happy song!

    ReplyDelete