Thursday, October 6, 2011

Last post before coming home!

Alright, Thursday! That means blog update time, and blog update time means Big Three!! Let'sa go!

1) So I took my leadership test this morning. It was really, really easy. There might've been one or two questions I was a little weary on, but for the most part, I got them all. And I'm sure I got the big-point written sections correct, so happy for that!

2) Yesterday you undoubtedly heard that Steve Jobs passed away. He was a genius and visionary and will definitely be missed. I'm really curious on where Apple is gonna go from here. Steve was such an integral part of the company, yet they already have a structure set up to continue going on. I saw this movie- Pirates of Silicon Valley- last night in commemoration of Jobs. It was made in 1999, so the movie was before the booming success of Apple, but still was an interesting story on Apple and Microsoft's beginnings. Maybe we can watch it when I come home.

3) Then today is my long day for classes. They were pretty interesting. In Interaction we talked about gestures and semiotics (study of signs). Then in time arts we talked about sound and music. Interesting to think about all the background noise we ignore throughout most of the day.

Anyway, see you late tomorrow (or one of my readers, that is). Bye now!!

1 comment:

  1. Comment on number 2. Yes, I heard that on the news yesterday.. It's so sad. Do you know exactly how he died? Wasn't it from cancer? And he wasn't even that old! Anyways, yeah I would like to see that movie. :P

    ReplyDelete