Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thursday, On time!

Whoa, stop the presses, stop the world! A post, at a reasonable honor, actually on time? Could it be true?! You better believe it! Cuz it's here. And the Big Three are coming at you right about... NOW!

1) Yesterday I updated my ipod to iOS5. On the plus side, I got a ton of new features, but on the negative side, I lost all my music... Which kinda sucks, a lot. But at least now it runs faster and when I redownload stuff, I'll only get the songs I want. One of the features I really like are the notifications and to-do list. That's actually helped me be more productive!

2) Today I got one of my tests back, the one for leadership. I got 149/150! I really hope my math test is that good. I'll find out tomorrow!

3) Today's my long day for classes. I had Leadership (which I got my test back, which I talked about), then ECE 190. In that, we talked about C functions. I understand it for the most part. Once we get into pointers, then I'll have to start paying a lot more attention! This afternoon I had Interaction, where we're working on a gesture based user interface for an MP3 player. It's pretty fun to see what others come up with. After that is Time Arts, we all made different soundscapes so today we did a critique on it.

Alright, now this is a shout-out to one of my most dedicated readers out there. Could you look through the pictures on the family external harddrive and email any pics that have myself teaching animation to me? Much thanks!! Until next time, bye now!

1 comment:

  1. Comment on number 1! Aww, I'm sorry! It's super annoying when that happens. >.< Do you have a back up of music? I don't know why whenever we update our ipods to a higher version we lose our music! That happened to me too last time, remember? It's good that you're looking on the bright side though :) The new features sound pretty cool.

    P.S. psst... good job on your test!

    ReplyDelete