Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pah-pah-pah POST!

Hey there! There are two ways to go into the water: you can step in, inch by inch as you adjust to the water, OR you can just jump right in. With this blog post, we're going to go with the latter! (Though, by using this lengthy introduction, ironically it's actually the former.) Anyway, BIG THREE!

1) Last night, I hung out with friends and we watched this independent film called Garden State. It was a romantic-comedy type film, and they had a really great soundtrack to it. I really enjoyed it! (It also had a little cameo with the actor who plays Sheldon from Big Bang theory!)

2) This afternoon, I had to film some stuff for both of my art classes. One was recording the different gestures for my user interface. I'm not actually designing an MP3 player, just gestures to control it. The second film was a dream sequence for my Time Arts class. I got some friends to help out and we got almost everything done, so I should be ready to move onto editing and post-production. Woo!

3) Tonight, a bunch of friends and I drove off campus to go through this corn maze. Instead of just trying to go from point A to point B, you had to find 8 different checkpoints hidden throughout the maze. It was actually a lot of fun, but as the night went on, it got a lot chillier. Still though, it was a great halloween-esque event!

Alright, I'm going to sleep. Bye now!!

1 comment:

  1. Comment on number 3! I love corn mazes! Have you ever heard of a haunted corn maze? Anyways, sounds like you had fun :D

    ReplyDelete