Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Posty-post!!

[DISCLAIMER TO ONE OF MY SPECIAL READERS OUT THERE!] Please send me any of the pics of me teaching animation classes. Much obliged.

[AND NOW BACK TO OUR REGULAR SCHEDULED BLOGGING.]

Heya, sorry for being half a day late, let's jump right in. Blog update!!

1) On Halloween night, Treehouse Society had a party so I went to that for a few hours. It was mostly hanging out and talking. And then we broke up into groups and went out trick-or-treating. It was fun to act like a kid again and the houses seemed to enjoy visitors. I have some pics on facebook of me in costume. Props if you know who I am!

2) And now, the reason for missing last night's update. I had a test in ECE 190. It wasn't terribly difficult, but I still ran out of a bit of time at the end. Hopefully I can get partial credit and even so, I got most of the questions right.

3) And the second reason for late update, after my exam, I had a lot of discrete mathematics homework I had to do. So I stayed up until 2 or so, and then woke up and finished the rest this morning.

Well, that's all, folk(s)! Until next time... Bye now!!

1 comment:

  1. Comment on 1! That sounds like a fun halloween! And I saw the pictures- you're the guy from POKEMON! Ash? I forgot his name... >.<

    ReplyDelete