Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tuesday on Time

Hello out there to all of my readers! This post is actually on time! How about that? Is it magic? Did I use a time machine? No. The real answer is a lot less fantastic: I just happen to be posting on time. So without any more introductions, let's get onto the... BIG THREE. Whoa, let's go!

1) Paper - I finished up my paper and submitted it yesterday. Tomorrow I'm going to be speaking with my leadership coach about my personal development plan in order to get it perfected by the end of the month (It's due December 1).

2) Worked out - Last night I worked out with my roommmate and another friend. That night, I went to bed feeling really sore, which is a good, yet bad feeling! I love/hate it. I'm not working out tonight, but hopefully if I finish my next paper, I'll be able to work out tomorrow night.

3) Interaction - Today in Interaction class we went over PHP (which actually stands for PHP Hypertext Preprocessor). It's used on websites to fill out email forms, take surveys, etc. It's actually pretty interesting stuff!!

Anyway, now I'm gonna go on a comment-spree on one of my reader's blogs and then do my math homework. Bye now!!

1 comment:

  1. Comment on number 1! Yayy good job! Does everyone at school have a leadership coach..? Or is that for your class?

    ReplyDelete