Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Tuesday Late Post

So still been feeling pretty sick lately, so that's been fun. Well, let's just jump right into the little thing we like to refer to as... The Big Three!

1. On Monday, there was a new This American Life episode. It was a rather opposite shift from the middle school episode. This one was centered on Steven Raucci, a maintenance worker who rose to power in a Hilter-like regime. It was still really interesting!

2. I missed my first, and hopefully only day of work, last Monday. I called in and said I didn't feel so great- which was true. My group then emailed me and told me what they were able to accomplish. At this point in the project, they are fairly self-sufficient so I don't need too much hand-holding.

3. This afternoon after I finished my classes, I went over to the McKinley health center to see if they could help at all. The nurse ran basic things (heartrate, blood pressure, etc.) And just asked me how I felt. In the end, they gave me some medicine to help relieve some of the symptoms, and this thing called a six-pack. In the six-pack are two things to gatorade, two cans of soup, and two cans of sprite. That's to help me rehydrate. Hopefully tomorrow things will be better! Fingers crossed.

Alright, bye now!!

1 comment:

  1. Comment on numbe 3! Haha that six-pack sounds pretty cool. Is it free to go to the doctor there, or do you have to pay?

    ReplyDelete