Wednesday, November 30, 2011

So this is starting up again.

Well, folks, we were gone for a week and now we're back! So let's get this show on the road and jump right into the... BIG THREE!!

1) This morning I had Leadership class and we wrapped up all our leadership theories. We also got back our papers and I got an A on mine with a comment that I should become a writer, haha. I'm pretty happy about that!

2) This afternoon for Interaction class we attended a friend's performance/visual art show. She designed a program to read user input mouse drawings and then listens to the commands, then draws them herself on a canvas. There was somewhat of a disconnect between what the user intended and how she would interpret it, but that was part of the meaning behind it. She wanted to go into man vs. machine, how machines follow instructions exactly as you tell them, but people have some variance and disconnect. Overall, it was a very interesting piece.

3) Tonight I had my last midterm of the semester in Discrete Mathematics. It wasn't too difficult, but there were still a few challenging questions. Fingers crossed and hopefully I did well! Now my main focus is finishing up my projects and then finals!

Alright, well, tomorrow (er... today) at 9 I have a meeting, so I'm going to get to bed. Good night!!

1 comment:

  1. Comment on number 1! That's awesome! What was your paper on? I like it when teachers write stuff like that :D

    ReplyDelete