Thursday, November 10, 2011

11/10/2011

One day away from 11/11/11! That is Veteran's Day, Armistice Day, the day Skyrim comes out, and the luckiest, make-a-wish day ever! 11:11:11 11/11/11!

Anyway, in honor of the almost special day, I'm going to do the BIG THREE in binary! (Which doesn't make too much of a difference but still, let's go!)

1) This morning I woke up and guess what. I wasn't feeling sick anymore. It was kind of weird since usually when feeling sick, I have a few days of recovery to go back to feeling normal. But this time, one day I'm feeling completely terrible, and the next I want to go out for a run! So today, I was back to normal and feeling good again! =)

10) Tonight, after my time arts class, we went to this lecture where the speaker talked about 01SJ a city-wide event in San Jose. It's centered on interaction and combining art with technology, pretty neat stuff!

11) Then tonight I looked over my future classes and revised my four year plan... I'm not exactly looking forward to some of my future classes. They're gonna be really tough... Anyway though, some of them sound fun and interesting. And on that note, I'm gonna go back to homework, and then go to bed, good night!!

1 comment:

  1. Comment on number 1! That's great :D I love it when that happens ;)

    ReplyDelete