Monday, November 14, 2011

Weekend Top Six

I told myself I wouldn't make one of these again. It was a one time deal, not ever meant for mass production. Yet here we are. And for that, I apologize. But without extra rationalizing, let's just hop to it. TOP SIX. GO.

1) ECE lab - Most Fridays, I actually don't have to go to the ECE lab because I always finish it on time outside of class and can submit it. This week though, I needed to know who my section TA is since I had to email him. The lab was really empty though! There were only about ten other students there (while at the beginning of the year it was packed!)

2) Bowling - Saturday afternoon, Brandon, Chris, and I went bowling. I did decently, not great. I got 116 the first game and 85 the second (strange, since I usually do better the second time!)

3) Flier - I finished up my animation flier this weekend as well. Here's a picture of it!



4) Work-out - This morning I woke up and decided to do a workout, it was a pretty good way to start the day!!

5) Personal Development Plan - For the greater part of this afternoon, I spent working on my personal development plan (PDP), which is an integral part of my leadership certificate. I still have a few more pages to write, but I'm almost done.

6) Sunday dinner - Tonight for dinner, some friends and I went to Noodles and Company. I got a Mediterranean penne rosa dish, which was really good!

As per usual, do a You Pick Two, to comment on. Bye and good night!

1 comment:

  1. First comment on number 3! The flier looks great! What's it for...?

    Second comment on number 2! Looking at your order of Big Six, I should have commented on that first.. oh well! I love bowling! Haven't gone in so long tho.. did you play with or without gutters? Because I can't do it with gutters :(

    ReplyDelete