Saturday, November 5, 2011

A post on time?!

What is the world coming to?! I'm updating my Saturday post... ON SATURDAY! Anyways, onto the... BIG THREE! Let's go!

1) Last night a friend and I were gonna go out for food since we didn't get much for dinner. So we started out going to McDonalds which was about a mile off campus, but turns out that was closed so we had to walk all the way back to campus and ended up getting food at this Chinese place. The food ended up tasting pretty good but it was still very cold out!! Nice to be back and go to bed!

2) This afternoon I worked on programming and ECE stuff. Not so much fun, but at least I finished up my lab!

3) Then tonight, in honor of November 5th, some friends and I watched V for Vendetta. Alright on that note, I'm gonna go to bed. Good night, dear readers!!

1 comment: