Friday, August 19, 2011

Just Like the Terminator: I'll be Back. And I am!

Hello to all my fellow and loyal readers! Though we were on an unextended hiatus, now we're back! With more blogs, more comments, and more Big Three's than ever before! So without further ado, let's hit off the fall semester with none other than the Big Three!!

1) I moved in on Wednesday. Ben drove me down and we had a pretty good trip! The only problem is we drove past the exit and had to turn around, but besides that, no problems. Moving in also went very smoothly. I'm actually pretty happy with my room! And I also realized I have a lot less stuff than I thought. I suppose it's good to travel lighter.

2) Yesterday (Thursday), I had some of the afternoon free, so I helped out as a Hauler. Basically, it was my and other people's job to help people move their stuff from their car to their rooms. It was kinda hard work, but at least I got a free shirt and lunch! =D

3) And finishing up the big three: last night I went out for Bubble Tea with some friends. It was really good except they ran out of tapioca pearls. It still tasted good, but just not the same... Haha, but still ended up being a fun night catching up with people.

Alright, again, sorry for this being a day late, but this is just the catalyst that will result in a great semester of updates galore. Good bye readers!!


2 comments:

  1. I want to comment on all of them! But I guess I'll comment on number 3- bubble tea is so yummy, and now i want some. xD but I don't like tapioca pearls, most people say that's the best part but whenever I get bubble tea I ask for it without the pearls. I remember one time I went to the mall with Sammi, and I decided to go out of my always-getting-pineapple phase and try to venture out and got purple cookies and cream. I thought it would be more milkshake-y, but it tasted like watery, cookies and cream FLAVORING. >.< yuck! what kind of bubble tea do you usually get? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually have watermelon, but at the three places on campus that sell bubble tea, NONE of them have that! So in that case, my go-to flavor is strawberry banana. However, one friend recommended Taro, so I tried that. It was pretty good, but tasted like popcorn. Haha. Well, not actual popcorn. It tasted like the jelly bean popcorn flavor! Not my favorite, but still good to try new things!

    ReplyDelete