Saturday, May 14, 2011

Are you working now?

Sorry for the late reply on Thursday's post. Originally the site was down and then I was super busy and did not have access to a computer. I'll definitely buy one of my reader's a treat of some sort. Anyway though, onto the Big Three.

1) I took my very last final yesterday morning. It was in Calc II. I actually thought it wasn't too bad, I think I did pretty well.

2) This was my very last day of college. After my test, I got lunch (HH was serving smoothies!!), started packing, had a meeting with my leadership coach, and then hung out with friends for most of the evening. At night we went one last trip to IHOP, so that was really fun. Hopefully I can still see a couple people this morning before I head out.

3) It was Friday the Thirteenth and I HATE that day. I was having the worst luck ever. Some friends and I were playing poker for fun and I didn't win a single hand. Afterwards we played Monopoly. And you know those two Chance/Community-chest cards that say "Pay X amount for each house and hotel you own."? Well, I got both of those... Right after another. Yeah, at least we're over that cursed un-holiday.

And now I get to go back home. Just a few more hours and then I'll be back!! Whoa!! I'll be seeing some of you reader(s) real soon!!

1 comment:

  1. sorry this comment is long overdue! I'll comment on #3. ahahaha that's funny but also sad. :\ at least we won't have another one for quite some time!
    when are we gonna write our goodbye blogs? :P

    ReplyDelete