Monday, May 2, 2011

Mix-slix-six

Alright, bloggo-numba-six coming atcha!!

Thus wraps up the weekend, so let's jump right into the pool of the big three!

1) This afternoon I went with a friend to the Arboretum to study so that was pretty fun. Turns out it was a lot colder outside than it looked, so we only stayed an hour or so, but still I got quite a bit of work done.

2) I went with a group of friends to Cravings- a Chinese restaurant just down Green St. They go there often, but I often miss Sunday dinner with them. It has been over two months since I've last gone to Cravings and I've been having a craving for it. After craving a craving for Cravings, it was very satisfying to have this craved craving un-craved. (If that makes any sense).

3) I worked on an animation for my art class. I used a friend's song, but lacked some inspiration of what visuals should accompany it. So I did random, albeit interesting, visuals. Hopefully it turns out right, I'll post the finished cartoon once it's complete.

And now, without further ado, I'm going to bed. Good night, dear reader(s)!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to comment on number 1! That sounds like a great place to study! :P I also was outside a lot yesterday- playing tennis and walking around and such. :) It would have been warmer if it wasn't so windy and cloudy. :( But when I got home yesterday, you know the caterpillar plants that fall EVERYWHERE in the spring? I saw them all over the deck yesterday- bad because we'll have to clean them up, but good because that means it's getting warmer! :) I'll talk you to Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete