Sunday, May 8, 2011

SOOOOOOOO sorry!! (Post Nein!!)

I'm really sorry for not updating yesterday. Over the past few days, I've just been studying and lost track of the day. I'll do a double update for yesterday (saturday) and today (sunday!).

So yesterday was Saturday, (and Sunday comes afterwards). Without further ado, onto Los Tres Largos (The Big Three)!!

1)Over the afternoon, I studied. Then studied some more, and more, and then some more... Yeah, finals have SO much studying...

2) Saturday evening Steve, Dan, Mike, and I went to the pool. It was really tiring swimming laps, but felt good to exercise again.

3) Last night, I went to a friend's for movie night and saw Ferris Beuller's Day Off. It was actually the first time I saw the whole movie from start to finish. All the time in high school, when gym was cancelled, we would start the movie and never finish. And on TV, I would catch the very end, but I never connected the dots. But now I've seen it so yaya!! =D

Okay, I'll do one more update and then BACK TO STUDYING!!

1 comment:

  1. It's okay- I understand you're busy. At least you still got your 4 in for this week- that was a close one, you almost owed me ice cream there. ;)
    I'm going to comment on number 3! I like that movie. ^_^ Now that you reminded me, I actually don't think I've seen the entire thing start to finish! I hate it in high school how it'll take months to finish a movie haha. Like when we go to the bike room. We'll be in there for like 20 minutes, then have to leave. :( Right now we're watching Valentine's Day (why do they, just because we're girls, assume that we all want to watch romantic chick flick comedies? I wanna watch finding nemo. :( I should protest!) and I really doubt we'll finish it by the end of this year. xD

    ReplyDelete