Sunday, May 8, 2011

I've done 1010 posts! ("10" in binary!!)

Hey, reader(s)!! Hope you all are doing well. This is a special double post day! (Also due to not updating yesterday, so to make it up, two blogs!!)

Are you ready for it? Then here it comes! The Big- not one... not two... But the BIG THREE!! Boom!!

1) I woke up at 8:30 this morning and do you know what I did when I woke up? I'll give you a hint. It starts with an "S" and rhymes with Tudy... No, wait, that would be pronounced toody... Or not... it could be Tudy. Either way, I hit the books/computer and learned more programming.

2) I went for a run with Steve, the first one since the marathon. My legs were actually feeling pretty tired. I still need a bit more to fully recover, but at least it's not as bad as right after the marathon. We did four miles, but instead of picking a predetermined route, we did a random run throughout campus.

3) This is the last Sunday I'll be on campus, so my friends and I went to this Chinese restaurant- Golden Harbor. It was really cool because it was family style. We went with a group of ten so even when we ordered a lot of food, it ended up being really cheap for each of us.

This will be the last week of my college Freshman year. Also happens to be Finals week. So wish me luck, and hopefully I survive on the other side.

1 comment:

  1. This is your second blog post today! Let's go with number 2- I could see how 26 miles took a lot out of you. >.< My legs would be tired for a year after that. lol jk jk not THAT long... According to an article, the fasted 26 mile time ever was 2 hours 3 minutes and 59 seconds. :O Dang!

    ReplyDelete