Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Do you know why seven is so lucky?

Joke answer: Because seven is most powerful! Seven ate nine!!

For real answer: When rolling two dice, seven is most likely to come up. (Along with a bunch of other historical instances of seven.)

Haha, okay, anyways, onto the big three!!

1) I woke up and went to my last class of my freshman college year! It was pretty cool too! My physics teacher showed an extremely powerful air cannon and pressure differentials with water pipes.

2) I studied physics, some calc, and ece. Finals are coming up so I have to do a LOT of studying... Ahh!!!

3) Went to the quad today and drew Pokemon with chalk. =D

Well, short little bloggie-bites (a.k.a. "tweets") for today. And now, back to studying! Bye!!

1 comment:

  1. Comment on number 3! Ahaha, that reminds of me of JV's badminton shirts- they each have a pokemon on the back of their shirt. xD Hehe. And the coaches have poke balls~!

    ReplyDelete