Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sunny Sundays

Hello dear readers! This is the actual blog post for Sunday! So onto the big three:

1) Last night there was a block party at the ARC (Athletic Recreation Center). It was pretty fun. They had games and prizes. It was like going back to the 4th of July festival only without the rides. Still though, it was fun to walk around with friends.

2) Today was Quad Day. That's the day when over 1000 student organizations gather on the quad to show what they're all about. It was a really great experience as a freshman; but lacked some of the initial charm now that I'm a sophomore. There were some clubs I'm interested in doing, but for the most part, I'm planning just to focus on academics this semester. I plan to do Informatics and Treehouse Society again though. So that should be fun! I'm looking forward to a good year.

3) Then tonight I went out to dinner to a Thai place. The food was pretty good, and surprisingly inexpensive! Tomorrow I start classes so this was a good way to finish up!

Well, I'm gonna go to bed and get ready for classes tomorrow, so good night!! =D

1 comment:

  1. Did you notice that BOTH of our sunday titles are super similar?? And I swear, I published my "summery sundays" post before I came over here! Sibling ESP XD I'm going to comment on number 2. That's so cool! I really wish high school had that sort of thing. I really think it would get clubs more members this way, especially freshman. (:

    ReplyDelete