Monday, August 29, 2011

Sunday (aka Weekend Part 2)

Hello! Sorry that this post is actually on Monday. One problem I have is I don't like writing my posts until the end of the day (so I talk about the entire day), but then comes late at night and I don't write it until the next morning. I suppose a better solution to that is just writing it midday and anything cool that happens at night will just be talked about in the next post. Again, sorry for being a day late on this. But looking on one of my readers blogs, she also posted on Monday for this Sunday blog. :)

Anyway though, let's get on with the... Da da da da!! Big Three!!

1) This morning and afternoon guess what I did? Studied and worked on homework! Wahoo! Actually it was not that bad. Worked on some math and then went over ECE, so it ended up being a pretty productive day in that sense.

2) For dinner tonight, a whole group of friends and I went out to Cravings, this Chinese restaurant. Well, we started out with about 15 people, but once we got to the intersection, everyone started to break apart. Some people said they wanted Chipotle, others said they wanted Noodles, and then me and a few others were still adamant on getting Cravings. It still ended up being a pretty good dinner, I just wish everyone would stick together for it!

3) Once we got back, I helped Dan move the rest of his stuff back in (he went to his condo in Chicago for the weekend). And then I worked on my art projects- animation and html projects. It was a pretty good night overall.

Well, look forward to you on Tuesday and actually ON Tuesday! Bye now!!

1 comment:

  1. I love how we discussed Our reasonings on why our posts are late, and they were the same! Sibling ESP for sure. I'll comment on number 2, I hate it when groups do that! But it's hard with 15 people to all stick together. Your leadership class sounds interesting. Btw! :D

    ReplyDelete