Saturday, January 21, 2012

Thursday! (Sorry for the delay)

Okay, sorry for the late post for Thursday, I need to get back on track, back on schedule, and back into the swing of things. So, as per usual, let's jump into the BIG THREE!

1) So it's only the first week of classes and already I have so much work to do. Three homework assignments, two projects (one of which I've completed), and a presentation I have to give in two weeks. Yep, in school we hit the ground hard, then get running.

2) Which is an unintentional segue into my next point. I've gotten back into running the past week. I'm not up to 4-5 miles at a 8.5-9 minute pace being okay. This Sunday I'm going on a longer run (6 miles), so I'll let you know how that goes. My ultimate goal is to break four hours in the marathon!

3) Also on Tuesday and Thursdays, I have my favorite class- Interaction II. It involves some programming, but it's really easy, so the focus is purely on creating stuff! I'll show you some of the stuff I make later on.

Okay, well, today's Saturday, so you know what that means? Work day! Woo! Homework here I come!

1 comment:

  1. Comment on number 2! That's great you're getting back into running! I'm sure if you dedicate yourself, you can totally do it (break 4, that is!) :)

    ReplyDelete