Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Day of the Sun

Alright, so my roommate left this morning. I'm currently writing to you sitting in my single room. The room is quiet without him... I mean, I'm playing music and the heater is humming, but besides that it's quiet. Anyway though, things to talk about things to write about so on with... THE BIG THREE!

1) Last night we threw a going-away party in the east lounge for Luai. We surprised him by getting everyone together then had pizza and cake. All good stuff. And afterwards, we saw Shawshank Redemption. Luai's really into movies, but this is one famous/critially-acclaimed ones he hasn't seen yet. I think/hope/know he had a good last night before leaving.

2) Alright, this is kind of going in reverse chronological order. So earlier in the night, I met with my team for ECE 290. I'm in a special section where instead of taking midterms, we do group projects. So I'm looking forward to the semester and hopefully could get a better grade than taking tests!

3) Then Sunday afternoon (again, going back in time), I worked on physics, then finished up some CS homework. It was another work day. Seems like I'll be getting a lot of those this semester.

Anyway, Shugo out. Bye now and good night!!

1 comment:

  1. Shugo! You already talked about the going away party in your last post! >: O JK JK! It's okay. :) And I'm glad you mentioned it more in depth.
    Comment on number 1. I'm sure he had a good time. That was nice of you guys to do that! And I've always wanted to see shawshank redemption!! Was it good?

    ReplyDelete