Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Day of Sats

I was laying in bed when suddenly I realized! I didn't do a blog post today! So I rushed to my chambers (walked to my computer), grabbed my nearest quill (logged in), and started jotting down my memoirs (started jotting down my memoirs). So without further ado, TIG BHREE!!

1) Last night, I went out with a bunch of leadershapers! We went over to taco bell for dinner and then went back to one person's apartment. There we watched Wall-E and then played a bunch of card games. It was a lot of fun and great to spend time with my family cluster again.

2) Today was my work day. I spent the morning working on physics, which I completed all my homework except for two problems (I'll go in for office hours tomorrow). Then I worked on ECE 290 homework, and finished all that. And now I'm about halfway through CS 225 homework, but I'll finish that with a friend tomorrow (er... Today).

3) My roommate is actually transferring back to his home state- New York. So tonight, a bunch of friends and I took him out for dinner as a kinda good-bye. I'm going to miss him, and wondering whether I'll get a new roommate or have a single... Hm...

Anyway, now I'm going to actually go to bed and hopefully stay in bed until morning (er... Later in the morning). Good night, dear readers!!

1 comment:

  1. First off, I really liked your intro for this post xD xD
    And comment on number 3! That's really sad to hear! Why is he moving? and would you want to get a new roommate, or have a single?

    ReplyDelete