Thursday, January 26, 2012

Gah! Why are late posts late!?

I am so sorry, I meant to do this. I really did. I got bombarded with homework/classes/meetings, but I realize that's not the best excuse to not update! Anyway, here we go! Big Tree!!

1) On tuesday for lunch, I went to the Asian American house for free food. We also had a discussion about diversity and the effect of Asian Americans on campus. I was invited by a friend and had a great time. I will probably go to more events in the future!

2) Tuesday night I went to Interaction II class and built this. It's a pretty fun program to play around with. Enjoy!! http://openprocessing.org/visuals/?visualID=50211


3) Last night,some friends and I went to this meeting held by SIGGRAPH (a computer graphics group) that centered on animation. It looks really interesting so I'll be helping out with modeling and animation this year. I wish I knew about this club sooner!!

Alright, well, I'll give another post later tonight. Bye now!!

1 comment:

  1. Comment on number 2! That thing (what do you call it?) that you built is so cool! I was playing on it for a while ^_^ How did u make it?

    ReplyDelete