Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Thursday: On Thursday!

Hello, post actually on time! That's one for the history books! Anyway, let's get right into it. Big Three, here we go!

1) This morning I had my leadership final. It wasn't too difficult, and I got an A+ on the last midterm, so hopefully did just as well this time! There were about 35 multiple choice, 20 fill in the blanks, and 10 short essay writings. I hope I did well, and even if not, I think I could still come out of the class with an A. Now the class is entirely over, which is kind of a shame because I liked that class...

2) Today was my last day of my Tuesday/Thursday classes. In my last ECE 190 class, my teacher brought cookies! And then we had a last lecture on program checking and authentication. It won't be on the final, but still interesting stuff.

3) And then was my last Interaction class, where we went over critiques for our last projects. And in Time Arts, we're technically having one more class (though it's illegal since it'll be on Reading Day). Reading Day is supposed to be the one day of no classes before finals. In Time Arts, we used today as a work day and will have our "class" on reading day be presentation/critique.

The year's really wrapping up. Just a few more projects and then finals and I'm done. Whoa!!

1 comment:

  1. Comment on 1! Wow, I can't believe your class is over! I'm sure you did well :D Is this your shortest class out of all of them?

    ReplyDelete