Monday, December 5, 2011

Sunday's post: Late

Okay, for the past few days, I've been using Ubuntu (as opposed to Windows). So I don't see s2hconnect when I start up my web browser. I'll add that to my home pages on this operating system and (hopefully) tomorrow's update will be on time! Regardless, let's get on with the... BIG THREE!!

1) Yesterday (Sunday), I worked all afternoon from 11 am to 6 pm. I'm an ELA (Engineering Learning Assistant). So my job is to help out first-year engineers as they work on their group projects. With the year wrapping up, we had an expo to showcase their projects. It was kind of like a science fair for engineers! And plus, they had free food! I got mini-sandwiches and these spinach filled baked bites. They were really good (especially after missing lunch!)

2) Last night, I went to the lab to work on my machine problem with a friend. We had to go through 3 computer labs before we could find one that was free. We worked on it for 3.5 hours, and made some progress, but it was still really hard.

3) I got my test back in discrete mathematics today. I got a B+, and with a curve, it might be even better. I mainly need to focus on doing better than the rest of the class, and while I'm not at the top, I'm still in the upper percentile.

Alright, well, I'm going to get to studying for my leadership final tomorrow. Bye now!!

1 comment:

  1. Comment on 1! Wow, that's pretty cool! Is it kind of like the Gifted Expo, but with just engineers? And free food is always a plus ;)

    ReplyDelete