Tuesday, April 26, 2011

There's Only Two Posts in Me, and I Just Wrote a Third

Props if you know what that title is a reference to. =)

Anyway, I'm doing pretty good. Back in the swing of college life. I just spent the last three hours programming, and going back to it after this post.

So in honor of blog three, what will I do? I know! I'll post the big three of the day!

  1. I had physics this morning and we used a strobe light on a standing wave. Needless to say, it was pretty cool!
  2. This afternoon I went to ECE 190 lecture (C programming) and learned more how to use linked lists and other applications.
  3. And the third big thing? Hm... Well, I'm gonna go for a run in a bit, which- I suppose will still be in this day.
Alright, and as of this post, a certain little sister (HITOMI) still hasn't commented on my last blog! I can't believe I'm more on top of this than her. Either way, I'm looking forward to her post today on her field trip. Shugout.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know the title reference... I feel sad now. :'( Should I know it?
    And wow, your day sounds interesting! I'm going to comment on #3- I can't wait to see your marathon on Saturday! *runs around in circles* Hopefully you feel pretty prepared. You will do great, I just know it! :D

    Tomeo has left the balcony.

    ReplyDelete