Friday, April 29, 2011

Four Galore!!

Okay, first, I apologize for this post being a day late. However, the rule we agreed on was it would still count if we did all the updates before the week was up. So this would still count.

Well, with that bit of litigation out of the way, let's just go onto the Big Three.

  1. I had my last art studio on Wednesday. We finished our painting projects and started our time-based (i.e. animation) project. I'm really looking forward to doing that, but now that I can, I'm not entirely sure what to animate. A friend gave me a song that's roughly a minute long so I'll be working with that, but I need something really creative to go along with it visually. And then Thursday morning I had my last art lecture. We went over our year and filled out ICES forms (where we grade the teachers on how they've done.)
  2. In ECE 190, we had a lecture on scientific computing which was pretty interesting. But none of it will be on the final, so I mostly listened as opposed to taking notes. It's really amazing how far computers have gone and where they're going!!
  3. And the last thing is actually the reason why I have such a late update. Last night after studying and all my classes, I went to a friend's and we saw Ratatouille and that ended up going to past midnight. For that, I'm sorry and I'll really try not to let it happen again!!
Regardless though, hope you have a really great day on Friday! Friday! Gotta get down on Friday! Everyone's looking forward to the weekend! Weekend!! (Darn you Rebecca Black and getting a terrible, albeit catchy song stuck in my head!!)

4 comments:

  1. Hello! Oh, I don't remember ever establishing that rule... Don't you still owe me a treat though, because you didn't post it on Thursday? o.O

    I'm going to comment on number 3. I love Ratatouille! The soup? WHERE IS THE SOUP!? Did you ever get around to watching Hercules, by the way? Anyways, see ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry i was sort of unresponsive on the phone... horrible day today. :'(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still really sorry for not updating on time, but we made that rule just in case one of us had to go a day late or something. I'll still get you a treat though! =)

    And no, we still haven't watched Hercules. Want to put it onto the H and S (HandS?) list for the summer?

    Sorry to hear you had not that great of a day, hope tomorrow will be better!! See you then!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's alright. Okay, but honestly updating this blog takes like 2 seconds.. :P lol.

    Yes, we should! Anyways, yes tomorrow is another day and I know it'll be better. :) see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete